The Power of the Link

Jason Calacanis wrote this detailed diagram of how to make him happy via a link to his blog. They include quotes, references, descriptions, and/or inclusions of the varied places he's got content throughout the web. These principles will probably work for most people as long as they're keeping track.

Calacanis link-baiting rules

I've developed some deep relationships over the past couple of years blogging and I realize that those relationships manifest themselves in the links I find when I do my 28x a daily ego search over at Technorati. The quickest way to develop a relationship with me isn't to twitter me, call me, email me, or skype me. Heck, even posting a comment here--the second best way to develop a relationship with me--is weak when compared to the power of the link.
*PLEASE NOTE: This does not refer to the single woman's guide to getting married which was popular in the late 1990's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media Snackers

Bizness & Marketing Blogs

2 Twit or not 2 Twit