Juno Writer Former Blogger, Stripper

I loved the movie Juno. The characters were so well written and unique and it all tied together. It had a quirky folky sound track which I found endearing against the background of the film but too syrupy to listen to without it. It seems to be the kind of soundtrack (movie?) that one either loves or hates.

I just learned that the writer, Diablo Cody (with a name like that you better be a stripper!), was in fact an erotic dancer and a blogger / diarist. She published a book in 2005 called Candy Girl and the Juno script book has been published. (I just ordered both) She has a note on her most recent blog (a blogspot blog that was launched in September of 'o7) that she's using myspace more frequently now. She has 4,500 friends which I think is a sane, healthy number.

I like the actress Ellen Page and saw her on Letterman. She was born on February 21st, 2007, so I guess she's turning 21 soon. She seems sharp and funny but the character in the movie was much younger. She did a great job and kind of looks like Diablo Cody. Ellen had been in a previous movie about a street kid running around with an adopted "family" in Europe, Mouth to Mouth she also was in Hard Candy and X-Men 3. She just got her first apartment in Halifax, Nova Scotia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media Snackers

Bizness & Marketing Blogs

2 Twit or not 2 Twit